Sunday, November 25, 2007

All decorated and ready to go!


Despite a nasty cold that I caught from my brother, I have had quite a productive Thanksgiving vacation. I got all the grading done, got my house nice and clean, and -- most importantly -- put up my Christmas tree! I thought I was going to have to wait until Monday, but then I got a text from Lisa Jean, who was out on a coffee run, saying that Top Foods was unloading trees! SCORE!!!

After I selected my tree, the tree guy asked me what I was driving. When I motioned to my little Hyundai, he laughed and said, "You want me to put it in your car? It won't fit!" To which I responded, "Oh ye of little faith! All you need to do is roll down the windows!"

I'm still feeling sick -- hot, dry throat, headache, stuffy sinuses -- but at least now I can gaze at my lovely tree!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I can't wait to put up my Christmas tree! Looks great! My mom came home to Boston with me after Thanksgiving, so we're going to put it up together on Wednesday. I love the pictures of your family on your blog...I've been wanting to see the little ones.

    ReplyDelete